Thursday

Things I'm working on at the moment

Before Us (my latest solo show)

This year in Edinburgh I premiered my new solo show Before Us, it went pretty well but I'm always trying to make things better, so I'm still tinkering with it. I'm very excited to be taking it to Australia in early 2015 to present it's latest rendering. I'll give you more details soon!

Dr Brown Brown Brown Brown Brown and His Singing Tiger... Again

Also in Edinburgh this year Dr Brown and I reunited to start making a brand new show. We did 5 pretty exciting and experimental work-in-progress shows. Since then I've also visited the Dr in Los Angeles where we did a few work-in-progress shows. It is coming along very nicely and we're excited to be bringing the show to Australia in early 2015. Tickets are already on sale here for our Melbourne shows. I'll let you know about more Australian shows soon!

Remount of Mr Sole Abode by Unfinished Business (directing)

I'm directing the remount of this very exciting solo show written and performed by Leo Kay at Unfinished Business. It will be touring the UK in 2015.

Musical, Det Andre Teatret, Oslo (writing)

I'm currently writing a musical for Det Andre Teatret, Oslo. There will be more information on this project available soon.

Kids Show, Det Andre Teatret, Oslo (directing)

I'm also directing a show for young people at Det Andre Teatret, Oslo. There will be more information on this project available soon.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment